Captain services are available on a quoted basis for deliveries, storm moves, mate, substitute captain, and cruising and day sailing on your vessel.
Sailing instruction is available on our Catalina 28 MKII as a charter or on your sailing vessel on a quoted basis. Topics can include the principles of sail, sail trim, short handed techniques, heavy weather techniques, and principles of navigation. No formal certification is available by way of these services, however, it can be a great way to improve your sailing knowledge, skills and confidence. Captain Jeremy is a corporate learning & development professional well practiced in the tools and skills of accelerated learning and learning facilitation and will apply these assets during your experience.
Captain Jeremy's experience includes:
- 6,400 hours and 24,000 nm (nautical miles) as captain or crew on sail and motor vessels up to 50'
- 3,400 hours and 11,900 nm single-handed sailing
- Lake Michigan, Atlantic ICW (Inter-Coastal Waterway), Florida Keys
- Southbound inland waterways from Holland, MI to Pensacola, FL (IL, OH, MS, TN rivers, Tenn-Tom Waterway, etc.)
- Double-handed Lake Michigan crossings
- 250+ sail races as captain or crew